CBD is gaining immense popularity due to its benefits of promoting an active lifestyle. Read further to find out the top three reasons contributing to this factor. In 2022, technology is taking over our lives at speed we cannot comprehend. From ordering food, studying, working, and paying bills, we do it all online.
Our dependency on technology has come to an unbelievable state. Most of us don’t remember the last time we played outside in the sun or took a long walk to the nearest metro. Instead, technology has made our lives a lot easier and more fun.
In no way would any of us want to go back to when technology was absent. However, like everything else, it too has its consequences. People living in cities, for example, have a sedentary lifestyle.
They spend a huge chunk of their day glued to their desk, causing innumerable health conditions. Therefore, an active lifestyle is key to getting rid of illnesses like diabetes, cholesterol, insomnia, anxiety, and high blood pressure.
It is easy to start going for a jog or do push-ups at home but difficult to maintain over a long time. CBD can help you maintain an active lifestyle in five ways.
What Is CBD?
The full form of CBD is Cannabidiol, a compound found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. Many different compounds are found in the Cannabis plant like CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN, and THC. These are popular, but many unknown compounds are still under research.
CBD is considered a safe medicinal drug that is currently legal in all the fifty states of the U.S. Furthermore, it is not regulated or approved by the FDA as its long-term effects are still unknown. The research and conclusion on CBD are inconclusive, and therefore, the medical community cannot recommend it directly to patients.
However, in the past decade, the effects of CBD have been positive, with little to no side effects. On the contrary, due to its medicinal benefits, farmers across the country are growing and manufacturing CBD products.
It contains less than 0.3% of THC or tetrahydrocannabinol, a psychoactive compound that makes people feel high. CBD helps in relieving pain, improving mood, and reducing anxiety.
Also Read: What is Hemp And What Are Its Benefits?
How Does CBD Help To Maintain An Active Lifestyle?
We will now discuss five ways in which CBD complements an active lifestyle.
- Anti-inflammatory: CBD is an anti-pain and anti-inflammatory drug. Every human being has an endocannabinoid system in their body. It works through neural pathways and tells the brain when there is a lot of pain or inflammation.
CBD binds with the molecules of your endocannabinoid and stops the pain receptors from reaching your brain. In this way, it helps in relieving pain and inflammation.
- Boosts Mood: Serotonin is a chemical neurotransmitter in our brain that regulates our mood and bodily functions. Therefore, when we are in a stressful situation, getting anxious, or feeling depressed, the Serotonin levels go haywire.
The CBD compounds engage with Serotonin and improve your mood dramatically. As a result, you will feel calmer and more control of the situation.
Also Read: What Is CBG Flower And What Does It Do?
CBD Promotes Active Lifestyle
- Treat Mental Disorders: Even though the FDA has not yet approved CBD as a drug to treat patients, it has approved a CBD-based medicine called Epidiolex. It is aimed to treat Epilepsy in patients and works very well.
Apart from Epilepsy, it also helps in managing other mental illnesses. For example, CBD helps manage symptoms of PTSD, anxiety, OCD, Depression, and Opioid addiction.
- Increase Endurance: Athletes today live a stressful life both on and off the field. Competition is at an all time high and the media monitors them very closely. It is therefore, a need for top performers to spend hours at the gym and track.
Such an intense training puts extra stress on their muscles which makes it difficult to continue it. Applying CBD topicals on affected area helps muscles to heal faster and relieves inflammation. All of this results in an increase in endurance.
- High Productivity: Regardless of whether you’re suffering from a mental illness or not, regular consumption of CBD has shown many benefits. For instance, it helps you stay calm during a high pressure situation at work or home. A happy, calm and peaceful mind leads to higher productivity.
Grateful Nights CBD Tinctures: Formula For Active Lifestyle
Grateful Days CBD tincture is a tasty synergistic +Limonene blend that will leave you feeling energized and relaxed. It is perfect for helping you get your day started or to keep you going. The oil was crafted in small batches from our own flowers, so we can guarantee that you will get the highest quality organic hemp distillate.
CBD is a boon for people from different walks of life. For example, athletes can use CBD to alleviate pain from intense training sessions and competitions. Older people will be able to enjoy their youthfulness through the benefits of CBD. Furthermore, people suffering from chronic anxiety, fear, and panic will be able to lead happy and fulfilling life. One can use CBD through topicals, capsules, tictures, food and vapes.
You can also visit us on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y53f5fEHBdQ