Hemp is a variety of Cannabis sativa plant which has several benefits. Long before CBD was mainstream, people grew hemp plants and manufactured food, sails, clothes, ropes, etc.
With time, they attracted a large number of consumers and farmers who further used Hemp to manufacture CBD products.
However, one can easily confuse between the Cannabis plant and Hemp plant as both serve as a source of CBD or Cannabidiol. It is important to note that there are three major types of Cannabis plants. They are Cannabis Indica, Cannabis Sativa, and Cannabis Ruderalis.
Among all three, farming Cannabis Ruderalis plants is legal throughout the United States owing to its higher CBD composition. The other two varieties, Indica and Sativa, have a high composition of THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. It is the psychoactive compound that makes you high.
The difference between Hemp plants and the other cannabis plants is the varying degrees of THC present in them. Hemp is the only plant that contains the least amount of THC that qualifies the legal percentage of 0.3.
Also Read: What Is CBG Flower And What Does It Do?
We all know the many benefits of CBD. It is sourced from hemp flower, but what we also should know is the wonderous medicinal qualities of Hemp. For instance, did you know that the hemp plant is an excellent source of natural fiber globally?
You can use Hemp seeds for the following purposes:
- Seasoning oil
- Hemp flour
- Dietary supplements
- Body care products
- Animal feed
- Protein powder
Benefits of Leaves:
- Animal bedding
Benefits Of Roots
- Organic Compost
Benefits Of Stalk
- Organic Compost
- Animal Bedding
- Fiber Board
Apart from the benefits you just read above, there are five things you did not know until now about this medicinal plant. So read further.
- First, You can use the Hemp seed oil to help restore the balance of your sebum production as it contains a 3+6 ratio as the human skin.
- Second, you can use it to stop the signs of aging and improve the health of your skin. This is because it is high in Linoleic acid and Oleic acids, both of which are lacking in our bodies.
- Third, you can use Hemp oil as a moisturizer for your face as it does not clog pores.
- Fourth, it can reduce the lines and wrinkles that appear on your face due to different environmental factors.
- Fifth, Hemp oil reduces redness and irritation of outbreaks, thereby working as a great acne treatment. Moreover, it also works to keep the skin healthy and hydrated.
The list of advantages of using this plant is endless, and we can go on and on about it. Therefore, in addition to the benefits above, here’s more.
- Cannabis Sativa plant uses only half the amount of water, unlike other crops like Cotton.
- It UV resistant blocks ninety-five percent of the sun’s rays
- You can grow it organically without external chemicals
- The porosity of these plant helps in breathing well
- Clothes from Hemp will last longer than Cotton
- Control soil erosion
- It enriches the soil and maintains its high-quality
- In the same growing area, it can produce 250% more fiber than cotton crops
- It takes only a hundred days for these plants to grow well
- They are cold in the Summer season and warm during the Winters
- You don’t need to make extra efforts in removing bacteria as Hemp is naturally resistant
- Furthermore, it is one of the world’s strongest and most durable fiber
- It is environmentally friendly and sustainable
Grateful Beginnings Farm Bubba Kush
Bubba Kush from Grateful Beginnings is one of the best CBD products available today. Extracted from the hemp flowers, it is a great sedative. Moreover, if you use Bubba Kush, it will soothe you for a longer time than any other CBD product.
The Bubba Kush works as a natural tranquilizer for those of you having trouble sleeping and relaxing after a hectic day. Moreover, it helps relieve irritability, anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
Farmers in Grateful Beginnings Farm give their heart and sweat to grow organic CBD plants that are of premium quality. Furthermore, they avoid using any sort of pesticide and harmful fertilizer. Moreover, a third-party lab tests all of their CBD products that offer evidence of their high quality.
You can also visit us on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y53f5fEHBdQ